Terms & Conditions
- Boarding Point: Captain of Ports, D. Bandodkar Road, Patto Colony, Panaji - Goa 403001
- Dinner Timing are 8:30 PM to 2:00 AM on All Days.
- Dinner will be served in the designated area between 8:30pm to 2:00am.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served between 7:00pm to 1:30am Post these hours, drinks will be served only on gaming tables
- HighTide Alcoholic beverages will be served between 7:00pm to 12:30am and Dinner will be served in the designated area between 8:30pm to 1:00am.
- Dress code for entry is Formals or Smart casuals. Shorts, sleeveless t-shirts, flip-flops and chappals are not permitted. (No restrictions for ladies.)
- Age group 18 to 21 years cannot avail packages with chips. The permissible age for entry on the Casino floor is above 21 years.
- A valid Government photo ID should be carried for verification before getting onboard.
- For Poker Packages, entry fee will be refunded if the patron plays for min. 4hrs and has registered his / her ticket with Poker Room prior to play.
- Please check with the gaming team for the limitations on the usage of promotional vouchers before placing your bets.
- The availability of feeder boats is subject to weather & sea conditions. Management reserves the right to delay feeder boat service without prior notice in the best interest of the guest’s safety & comfort.
- Photography and Videography are not allowed on any floors on the Vessel. Need Permission.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- If any guest is found with Covid – 19 symptoms or found breaking Big Daddy Casino Covid-19 protocols, management reserves the right to request the guest to leave the premises.
- High Tide is closed during monsoons and rough weather. Entry to the same is restricted during the said period.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry onboard Big Daddy Casino.
- Management reserves the right to stop serving alcoholic beverages to guests they believe are in an inebriated state. People found in an inebriated state onboard Big Daddy Casino will be asked to leave the premises, the discretion of which lies with the Management. The said Guest is liable to pay damages and cleaning charges to Big Daddy Casino.
- Management also reserves the right to remove individuals from Big Daddy Casino in case of unruly or disruptive behaviour.
- Management reserves the right to close any deck or any other area due to unfavourable weather conditions or private bookings.
- The package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to admission.
- The casino will be operational 24 hours.
- All Patrons who have done advance bookings, if you have not mentioned your kids attendance at the time of booking, your booking will be honored subject to the availability of the Kids Room.
- All Patrons who have done advance bookings and are visiting the casino with kids are requested to board the ship before 9 PM. Post 9 PM if the kids room is full, you will be requested to wait at the jetty.
- All patrons shall be solely responsible and liable for any risks pertaining to the Covid-19 virus upon entry to Big Daddy Casino. The Directors, officers, employees or group companies of Big Daddy Casino or any other related parties shall not be liable directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever if any patron at any time is infected with the Covid-19 virus or for any injury whether personal or incidental or otherwise and/or for any special, indirect, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever.
- Zero cancellation charges are applicable on Weekday Packages i.e. Monday to Thursday
- Cancellations are not allowed on Blackout dates and on special rates.
- If promo code is applied, then cancellation is not applicable.
- Cancellations are not allowed on Weekends i.e. Friday to Sunday
- No cancellations allowed post 4:00 pm on the day of visit.
- No cancellations allowed in case of a no show.
- For cancellations, kindly write to us at email@example.com or call us on +91 89998 89998
Please check with gaming staff with regard to the limitations of usage of promotional vouchers before placing your bet.
- Promotional vouchers will be issued in denominations of Rs 500 cannot be broken down into lower denominations.
Promotional vouchers can only be played on non-commission live games which offer even payments (1 to 1) such as Blackjack, Mini Baccarat, Casino War and even chances on Roulette, Live Sic Bo & money wheel.